Our focus: Assisting private businesses to seek necessary funding for their business in the private capital market. Since private placements of securities are offerings of securities that are sold under an exemption from SEC and state registration requirements, they area much less expensive method of raising money than a public offering. We have worked with many clients in various industry sectors to assist them in the private placement of their stock or other securities. The SEC is in the process of implementing new Rules to facilitate capital funding in the private markets.
- We meet with clients to assess their needs and goals, and analyze the proposed transaction with the goal of avoiding registration of securities.
- We conduct our due diligence and obtain all relevant information.
- We form and register special purpose LLCs and limited partnerships for specific investment opportunities.
- We draft the private placement memorandum or other documents necessary to conduct the private placement in a way that complies with applicable laws.
- We prepare the necessary filings to be made with the SEC and with each state where sales will be made.
- We work with the client to close the offering and distribute the proceeds of the offering.
- Regulation D offerings
- Blue Sky filings in all 50 states
- Section 4(2) exempt offerings
- Sale of limited partnership units
- Sale of limited liability company units or shares
- Sale of warrants